I want to do something in Nepal Many people of our country has forgotten importance of their own nation and they are now frenzied for moving abroad countries. People of our country obtained education from the country but they never wanted to apply their knowledge for the development of their own country and always eager to move other country and work for them and for other nation as they are offering good salary. There are lots of people from Nepal working in abroad and earning a good income and enjoying their life in other nation. There are also many Nepali people working in foreign country so hard and getting very less but still, they are happy to work there as they feel confortable there. Must of them don't thinks for others poor people who is living in this country, Most of people of our nations is selfish and arrogant only because of money . No one wants to be work smal work in their own country but they are happy to work anykinds ...
MY SHORT JOURNEY IN LOCAL BUS We contemplate the most fascinating movement of our life is a journey and traveling to new places. Every journey is an interesting part of our life although in some cases we get so irritation and tired due to the road condition. But here I am not going to talk about that long journey, here I am going to talk about a short journey from town to my house just 3-4 kilometer. I guess most of us, we had experienced the city bus journey and of course, I am going to talk about the same journey and it starts in this way. After my lunch, I was studying a journal and suddenly my dad called me and asked me to go the market and bring something for him. At the movement, I w...
MY LIFE AS A BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT Every one of us, we got our own types of student life story. Our student life might be fascinating at some moment and might be boring and difficult on other moments. Every student has their own types of reminiscences and here I am going to highlight the life story of biotechnology student and it's my own student life story. Being a science student is much difficult and crucial life, but being a biotechnology student is really quite different than other streams. Biotechnology is a sophisticated collaboration of biology and technology. It uses biological processes, organisms or systems to manufacture products that are intended to improve the quality of human life. Biotechnology is not new to men kinds. Old/ancient traditional biotechnology includes breeding animals, crops, and the use of microorganisms to make bread, beer, cheese, yogurt, and wine. According to me, biotech...
Comments
Post a Comment